Thought in a puzzle spirit, the Georges sofa presents an aesthetic of a beautiful sobriety. Easy to associate with all interiors, its design was conceived to be durable. Its timeless and sculptural lines make it a strong element of your decoration. The connection of the modular elements is done using a wooden connecting piece that is positioned (very easily) under the modules. The connection piece can be ordered on the site if you wish to make your own composition.
The Georges The corner 4 places sofa is composed of 2 low chair 70, 1 armrest module and 1 corner armchair.
Technical details :
- Structure in solid iroko wood
- Seat cushion in HR expanded polyurethane foam 35 kg/m³, top layer in Bultex
- Back cushions in HR polyurethane foam 25 kg/m³.
- Cushions with removable covers
- All modules with backrest are delivered with a 30x50 cm cushion
- Dimensions : W250 x D160 x H73 cm
- Certifications: Wood certified FSC and Carb 2, fabric certified Oeko-Tex
- Manufacturing : Portugal
Details material covering :
- Our outdoor fabric in 100% recycled Polypropylene is made in Italy. It is resistant to light, mildew and dust mites, anti-water and dries quickly
- Our recycled polypropylene (92% recycled polypropylene, 8% polyester) outdoor curtain is made in Italy. It is light, mildew and dust mite resistant, water repellent and quick drying.
- Shipping within 5 to 8 weeks
- Each module is delivered separately in an individual box.
- The shipping price is calculated based on the volume of your order and the delivery location. The exact price will be calculated when you place your order.
- The sofa is made in semi-custom, you can choose your type of wood and fabric. Returns are not accepted.
- Our partner Agediss ensures our furniture deliveries. In Metropolitan France, you have the choice between premium delivery (2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and return of packaging) or basic delivery (half a day in front of your home, at the foot of the truck). Outside of Metropolitan France, we offer premium delivery (within 2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and recovery of packaging).
- For Corsica, delivery within 15 days.
- For Benelux, delivery within 6 to 10 days.
- For France, delivery within 6 to 7 days, depending on the appointment.
- For Germany and Austria, delivery within 15 to 20 days.
Maintenance of exterior wood is done every year with an oil or a varnish, to maintain the original color of the wood (Iroko). You can also let the wood "age" naturally, it will then take on a gray color with time.
Dust damages fabrics. Regular vacuuming is recommended to keep your furniture in good condition as long as possible. Absorb liquids immediately with a clean absorbent cloth, dabbing gently toward the center of the stain. Do not use concentrated detergents or bleach, ammonia or other aggressive products. In case of stains, we advise you to remove the covers and to clean them in the washing machine at 30°C (delicate program, no tumble dryer).