Thought in a puzzle spirit, the Georges sofa presents an aesthetic of a beautiful sobriety. Easy to associate with all interiors, its design was conceived to be durable. Its timeless and sculptural lines make it a strong element of your decoration. The connection of the modular elements is done using a wooden connection piece that is positioned (very easily) under the modules.
The Georges The Sobre 2 places sofa is composed of 2 low chair 90.
- Structure in natural oak veneer on medium
- Seat cushion in HR expanded polyurethane foam 35 kg/m³, top layer in Bultex
- Back cushions in HR polyurethane foam 25 kg/m³.
- Cushions with removable covers
- All modules with backrest are delivered with a 30x50 cm cushion
- Dimensions : L180 x D92.5 x H73 cm
- Certifications: Wood certified FSC and Carb 2, fabric certified Oeko-Tex
- Manufacturing : Portugal
Details material covering :
- Linen: 100% linen "stonewashed" made in Italy
- Velvet : cotton velvet made in Italy (80% cotton, 10% polyester, 10% modal)
- Bouclette : 100% recycled cotton made in Italy
- Canvas : 100% cotton made in Spain
- Shipping within 5 to 8 weeks
- Each module is delivered separately in an individual box.
- The shipping price is calculated based on the volume of your order and the delivery location. The exact price will be calculated when you place your order.
- The sofa is made in semi-custom, you can choose your type of wood and fabric. Returns are not accepted.
- Our partner Agediss ensures our furniture deliveries. In Metropolitan France, you have the choice between premium delivery (2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and return of packaging) or basic delivery (half a day in front of your home, at the foot of the truck). Outside of Metropolitan France, we offer premium delivery (within 2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and recovery of packaging).
- For Corsica, delivery within 15 days.
- For Benelux, delivery within 6 to 10 days.
- For France, delivery within 6 to 7 days, depending on the appointment.
- For Germany and Austria, delivery within 15 to 20 days.
As a general rule, always remove stains promptly before they can permanently damage the furniture.
Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce the risk of color change. Because wood is a natural material, it can change color and develop a patina over time. We use only the highest quality fabrics, but all colors can fade and seams can weaken when exposed to sunlight or high heat.
When caring for the wood, we recommend using only a clean, dry cloth. If the surface is dirty, wipe with a clean cloth wrung out in water. Do not use mild soap or solvents such as alcohol, turpentine or acetone. Do not use cleaning products containing alcohol, as they may cause damage.
Dust damages fabrics. Regular vacuuming is recommended to keep your furniture in good condition as long as possible. Absorb liquids immediately with a clean absorbent cloth, dabbing gently toward the center of the stain. Do not use concentrated detergents or bleach, ammonia or other harsh products.