Gabrielle Paris and Laure de Sagazan took to heart to revive the long-lost tradition of the "bridal's trousseau". This is how an elegant washed linen set of bed linen was born, decorated with a personalized embroidery. Underlined with a delicately patterned ribbon, with embroidery, and with the poetry of those intertwined letters, the set aims to be an object of transmission with a strong emotional charge.
A great gift on the occasion of a wedding, for an important moment, or simply to celebrate love, with a piece that will last.
- 2 sets available: Duvet cover 92" x 96" + 2 pillowcases 20" X 26" or duvet cover 106" x 96" + 2 pillowcases 20" X 26". Special size on request.
- Duvet cover is embroidered and underlined by a tape in the delicate motive. It is also decorated with a personalized embroidery, hidden button closure.
- Pillowcases are coordinated to the duvet cover et embroidered in the same style; side envelope closure.
- Fabric: 100% linen, embroidery and tape: 100% cotton.
- Personalized embroidery: 100% viscose, it shows the brides initials and the wedding date.
- washable at 40 °c and tumble dry. Shakes and does not iron if you want to keep the crumpled effect
- We recommend to iron the tape.
- Delivery time= 5 weeks
Please mentioned your initials and the wedding date when you are ordering ("comments" part at the step 3), an email will be sent then to validate the artwork.
See the lookbook => please click here !
All our purchases are sent within 48 hours (opening hours) following your order except in exceptional circumstances. If exceptional case (sales period or stock shortage for example), the deadline of shipping will be specified in the product sheet.
If your order includes several articles with different deadlines, it will be sent as soon as they are all available.
The return is free of charge in France (except in sales period) but chargeable to the customer worldwide. You have a deadline of 14 days after reception of your order to return your purchases against refund if they do not suit.
Products can be returned to their packaging and to their home state.