Modularity and mineral spirit
They discreetly impose themselves throughout the house. Invite them to live in your home according to your desires. Whether it is a coffee table in the living room to receive all your friends, a sofa end to put a book or a glass, or transformed into a bedside table to accompany your nights... Gabrielle tables are the perfect illustration of adaptability: always where you expect them!
Their shapes evoke nature: a cloud, a pebble, a pond... A simple and uncluttered aesthetic that leaves the imagination free to write the story...
Technical details :
- Structure in iroko
- Beveled fields and solid wood feet
- Dimensions: diameter 50 cm ; height 45 cm
- Thickness of the tray: 4 cm
- Certifications : FSC and Carb 2 certified wood
- Manufacturing: Portugal
- Shipping within 5 to 8 weeks
- Each module is delivered separately in an individual box.
- The shipping price is calculated based on the volume of your order and the delivery location. The exact price will be calculated when you place your order.
- You can choose your type of wood. Returns are not accepted.
- Our partner Agediss ensures our furniture deliveries. In Metropolitan France, you have the choice between premium delivery (2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and return of packaging) or basic delivery (half a day in front of your home, at the foot of the truck). Outside of Metropolitan France, we offer premium delivery (within 2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and recovery of packaging).
- For Corsica, delivery within 15 days.
- For Benelux, delivery within 6 to 10 days.
- For France, delivery within 6 to 7 days, depending on the appointment.
- For Germany and Austria, delivery within 15 to 20 days.
As a general rule, always remove stains promptly before they can permanently damage furniture; avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or near a source of high heat to reduce the risk of color change. Because wood is a natural material, it can change color and develop a patina over time.
We recommend that you use only a clean, dry cloth. If the surface is dirty, wipe with a clean cloth wrung out in water. Do not use mild soap or solvents such as alcohol, turpentine or acetone. Do not use cleaning products containing alcohol, as they may cause damage.