Organic line and 70's inspiration
It marks an interior with a white stone. Inspired by the aesthetics of the seventies which highlights the roundness, the Gabrielle armchair cultivates the sense of the essential. Its soft and organic curves make it a cocoon where it is good to curl up, its generous shape is one with yours, like an evidence. A sweet simplicity that comes to illuminate your living room, day and night.
Technical details :
- Structure in natural oak veneer on medium
- Upholstery in expanded polyurethane and Bultex
- Total dimension : W75xD65xH77 cm
- Height of the seat: 42 cm
- Certifications: Wood certified FSC and Carb 2, fabric certified Oeko- Tex
- Manufacturing : Portugal
Details material covering :
- Velvet: cotton velvet made in Italy (80% cotton, 10% polyester, 10% modal)
- Bouclette fabric : 100% recycled cotton made in Italy
- Shipping within 5 to 8 weeks
- Each module is delivered separately in an individual box.
- The shipping price is calculated based on the volume of your order and the delivery location. The exact price will be calculated when you place your order.
- The armchair is made in semi-custom, you can choose your type of wood and fabric. Returns are not accepted.
- Our partner Agediss ensures our furniture deliveries. In Metropolitan France, you have the choice between premium delivery (2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and return of packaging) or basic delivery (half a day in front of your home, at the foot of the truck). Outside of Metropolitan France, we offer premium delivery (within 2 hours in the room of use with unpacking and recovery of packaging).
- For Corsica, delivery within 15 days.
- For Benelux, delivery within 6 to 10 days.
- For France, delivery within 6 to 7 days, depending on the appointment.
- For Germany and Austria, delivery within 15 to 20 days.
As a general rule, always remove stains promptly before they can permanently damage the furniture.
Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or near a strong heat source to reduce the risk of color change. Because wood is a natural material, it can change color and develop a patina over time. We use only the highest quality fabrics, but all colors can fade and seams can weaken when exposed to sunlight or high heat.
When caring for the wood, we recommend using only a clean, dry cloth. If the surface is dirty, wipe with a clean cloth wrung out in water. Do not use mild soap or solvents such as alcohol, turpentine or acetone. Do not use cleaning products containing alcohol, as they may cause damage.
Dust damages fabrics. Regular vacuuming is recommended to keep your furniture in good condition as long as possible. Absorb liquids immediately with a clean absorbent cloth, dabbing gently toward the center of the stain. Do not use concentrated detergents or bleach, ammonia or other harsh products.